endless ratchet tie down only use undamaged ratchet binding, the label indicating the capacity must be legible.
1. Ratchet lashing must not be overloaded.
2. Do not tie knots on the webbing.
3. Use edge protectors and sleeves to protect sharp edges and prevent webbing from being worn and/or cut.
4. Torsion positioning of ratcheting.
5. Do not apply a load on the ratchet binding, as it may cause damage.
6. Ratchet lashing should not be used as a load lifting device.
|Descrption:||25mm endless ratceht tie down|
|Width:||25mm for endless ratceht tie down|
|Strap Material:||AA garde, 100% high tenacity polyester yarn|