We offer a variety of cam buckles, and different coloured webbings. Cam buckle straps stop goods from being damaged as they are only able to be tensioned hand tight.
About cam buckle tie downs straps:
1. Do not use the ratchet strap for lifting.
2. Do not use the damaged Ratchet strap.
3. Do not use overload.
4. Do not use the webbing knot
5. Do not wring or twist the ratchet strap.
6. Keep the webbing away from sharp or abrasive edges
7. Periodic Inspect the ratchet strap to ensure the be-down or webbing in good condition, or replace the ratchet strap at once.
cam buckle tie downs straps must be chosen according to their safe working load limit (WLL). The weight of the secured cargo must not exceed the combined WLL of the straps being used. For example, if you are using straps with a WLL of 500 lbs each to tie down a load weighing 1,000 lbs, then you need at least 2 straps to safely secure that load.
If you are interested in our cam buckle tie downs straps manufacturer, welcome to buy or wholesale the quality products with our factory. Known as one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we are always at your service. And the cheap price and satisfactory service are available,