How to use cam buckle straps with hooks :
· Only use cam buckle straps which are clearly marked with a rated assembly strength and minimum break load.
· Regularly check the webbing for cuts and frays.
· Never use an additional device to tighten the ratchet handle.
· Always protect straps from sharp edges on loads - use a protective sleeve.
· Keep away from Alkalis and strong Acids.
· Do not knot the webbing and avoid twists when loading
· Ensure the ratchet handle spindle has made two complete turns after the webbing has been passed through it.
· DO NOT USE LASHING STRAPS FOR LIFTING PURPOSES.
Description of Black E-coating cam buckle strap:
Delivery And Services :